Our customer, Invisalign®, manufactures a series of clear removable aligners that straighten out teeth. From an impression, a CT scan is used to create an extremely accurate 3D model. A treatment plan is designed using software and human input.
The aligner models are made using our Stereolithography (SLA®) technology. From these models, a patient's set of custom aligners are made.
Using SLA allows Invisalign® to maintain great accuracy and reduce the mount of time to create a model.
iPro™ 8000 MP SLA Center
- High definition precise production of custom dental parts
- Reliable and fast output
- Smooth surface finish and precise ready to use parts without post processing
ProJet® 6000 & 7000 Professional 3D Printer
- Prints the highest quality dental models, drill guides and orthodontics
- SLA part quality with 3D Printer ease of use and low cost of ownership
- Fully integrated with 3Shape's CAMbridge production software
The following solution providers use our Stereolithography solutions to create orthodontics.